New 716 website

On 716 que je vois la vie, I recommend restaurants (716 Food), music (716 Music) & I propose my special Paris Tours (Le Vrai Paris).

"
I have eaten and have paid my meals in all the restaurants recommended here."

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Le Bienvenu - Paris 2nd

Le Bienvenu

42, rue d'argout

75002 Paris

Ouvert de 11h à 7h du matin

Métros : Sentier, les Halles

The Pitch

A Moroccan restaurant-bar that is open day and night. Notably, they serve couscous and sandwiches at all hours.


The Meal
I got a merguez sausage sandwich for 5.50 euros.
I had two, so you can tell that the night up until then had been a bit difficult, but at least I got my food in 10 minutes, I got to chat with everyone. In brief, I found some understanding people. Don't understimate Le Bienvenu.

Honestly, I had already tried the couscous, but I find it's better for a pick-me-up sandwich. There's merguez, brochettes and more. I included it in my list of "My favorite sandwiches ", it may not be the best but it's consistent, and the fact that it's open late made me give it a place on the list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment