New 716 website

On 716 que je vois la vie, I recommend restaurants (716 Food), music (716 Music) & I propose my special Paris Tours (Le Vrai Paris).

"
I have eaten and have paid my meals in all the restaurants recommended here."

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Azabu - Paris 6th

Azabu

3, rue André Mazet

75006 Paris

Tél : 01 46 33 72 05

Closed on Sundays and Mondays

Metro : Odéon 



















The Pitch
A good japanese restaurant, so therefore not cheap (easily 30 or 50 euros per person at lunch when you at tea and coffee to the prix fixe menu), teppanyaki (grilling on an iron griddle). Some places for seating are better than others. That being said, on the day I visited everything was perfect, even if it would have been better if it were a little more "well-rounded". The prix fixe menus are 19, 29, or 39 euros and the bento is 43 euros.
For the 19 euro lunch you get : salad + dish of the day + coffee ice cream.
As the japanese acquaintance who suggested I go there said "Yes, it's expensive, but when I want to eat good japanese cuisine, I go there."


















The Meal

Salsify amuse-bouche


















Miso soup



















Lotus root with cheese and garlic and dried bonito shavings


















Duck breast marinated in wasabi sauce


















Beef tenderloin bento, there is duck breast as well



















Green tea ice cream and red bean ice cream, red bean purée

0 comments:

Post a Comment