New 716 website

On 716 que je vois la vie, I recommend restaurants (716 Food), music (716 Music) & I propose my special Paris Tours (Le Vrai Paris).

"
I have eaten and have paid my meals in all the restaurants recommended here."

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yaal Indian Cafe - Paris 10th

Yaal Indian Cafe
186, rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis
75010 Paris
Tél : 01 40 34 39 91 - 06 24 84 83 70
Open every day from 9 AM to 10 PM
Metros : La Chapelle, Gare du Nord























The Pitch
There are dishes that will blow you away. I've been looking for other good places around La Chapelle for a while. The biryani that I ate that evening was divine, the best I've ever eaten in Paris: light fluffy rice, large pieces of delicious chicken, the taste perfectly balanced with a subtle hint of spiciness that was ideal. What's more, they were very nice, and smiled when I told them that I liked to go to the Paradis Indien: maybe they're friends, in any case it's the same type of restaurant: A kitchen that opens up onto the dining room, dishes made to order, lots of people coming and going, inexpensive and flavorful food, nice service. I loved it.

The meal
Roll : with potatoes and beef, very nice


















Chicken Biryani, the best I ever had in Paris

0 comments:

Post a Comment